The Ultimate Flirting Championship

flirting
Heck, I'd never known there existed such a contest about flirting. And what better way to experience a little bit more of flirting than to hop on in? Flirting these days is just viewed, well, normal. Mind you, it flirting helps relationship too.

Whatever flirting is to you, I am quite certain you do love to flirt. Do you get that Victory Hair whenever you do? But what's Victory Hair? It's the magic that happens between a good-looking girl and a handsome guy, both with sexy styled hair, which both get pretty messed up when they meet or when a spark is made. That's how Victory Hair is made!

When you flirt, what are the pick-up lines you use? What's the sloppiest line you've ever heard from someone?

“You captured my heart... So I have to capture yours, and we're cool.”

Will that suffice? Will that keep you from achieving Victory Hair?

Whatever!

So why not test your own flirting abilities by participating Extreme Style by VO5's Ultimate Flirting Championship game and you can gauge how effective your flirting schemes are.

Sponsored by Extreme Style by VO5


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

Related Posts



4 comments Links to this post

monaco said...

A flirting championship? First time I've heard about it too.

mckhoii said...

Hi! I've Fagtagged you @ fagtag #16 @ www.mckhoii.com
Please tag back to ping back the techno. Thanks much and GO Blogs Bloom!!! ^_^

Pretty Life Online said...

hmmm... interesting one! Just passing by...Hope you can help me! I was nominated for Pinoyworld blog of the week. Hope you can vote my Pretty Life Online here!!!

Cameron Sharpe said...

The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree, but still hold hands. We attract love by the emotions we display; we retain love by the emotions we possess.

My Die-hard Fans

Extras

Visitor Count


Page Views since September 4, 2007
Hit Counter