Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince to enchant us this November

harry potter and half-blood prince movie poster
I’ve never been so active in the blogosphere lately. But when I visit blogs I make sure I get a piece of cake that is worth eating, and browsing at Kuya Mon’s blog gave me a cake of the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince movie.

I am a proud Potterhead, and although I was way behind some of my classmates and friends to have finally come to love the Harry series, I got way ahead of them when the books 5, 6 and 7 were released. I was always the first one to have the books that it is I whom they borrow the books from. It feels good, as it makes me a very important person.

So what’s up co-Potterheads? Here’s what we’ve all been dying for to see, to have a sneak peek at what’s going to happen in the Harry Potter 6 movie. So here’s the official trailer released last July 30, 2008. Below the video is a synopsis of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, which was actually a book review I wrote for our school publication after a month of the book’s release.

See the movie trailer here.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Related Posts



2 comments Links to this post

leviuqse said...

bad new fellow muggle they pushed the released date on july 17, 2009!

brett said...

This is fascinating.
I’d been taught that left-aligned labels are preferred, to support the prototypical F-shaped eye-tracking heatmap of web browsing. The idea is that it supports easy vertical scanning.

study abroad

My Die-hard Fans

Extras

Visitor Count


Page Views since September 4, 2007
Hit Counter