My official Nursing board exam rating has arrived!


Finally, my official board rating from the Professional Regulation Commision (PRC) has arrived today. Although I have already known my rating the day I filed for the acquisition of it, approximately four months ago, it still is different to have the official rate at last. The sad thing about Philippine government processes, though, is that it is really, really slow. That is why the progress of the country is also slow. Sigh.

Okay. So now that I have my official board rating of the nursing exam, more properly called as Philippine Nurse Licensure Examination, I took last December 1 and 2 of year 2007, I will start anticipating for my license to be finally issued. It says on my claim stub to come back and claim it after 3-5 months after filing for it, and I did it last March 27. I will spend all the 5 months to wait for it and see if they really are up to their promise.

Wake up, Philippine government system! Progress on. Don’t be so damn slow…

Anyway, here’s how I did with my licensure examination. Click here to my view my every rate for every subject area.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Related Posts



0 comments Links to this post

My Die-hard Fans

Extras

Visitor Count


Page Views since September 4, 2007
Hit Counter