June 2008 Philippine Nurse Licensure Examination Result

The result of the Philippine Nurse Licensure Examination last December 2007 came out February 21 and my happiness cannot be contained seeing my name on the list. I was also the one who informed my batch about who passed among them, as on that day I was really watching out on the net what time the result would come out, refreshing the page every minute to see if the source had already been updated with the result.

I am now a nurse. And some time this month, the result for the June 2008 Philippine Nurse Licensure Exam would come out (or so they say), and new registered nurses will then be declared. Either this month or in the nearer future, it is but right to be alerted with the result. Subscribe to this blog and have the result alert sent straight to your email inboxes (or feeds if you choose XML subscription). I did this last time, and it's time I helped future nurses again in getting the news.

June 2008 Philippine Nurse
Licensure Exam result alerter

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Related Posts



0 comments Links to this post

My Die-hard Fans

Extras

Visitor Count


Page Views since September 4, 2007
Hit Counter