Hot wheels on the road

speeding car with hot wheelsIt is always a dream for me to receive a gift of a key to a super cool and luxurious automobile. But that dream is up to now still a dream, an illusion, a reverie. If anyone gave me just that on my 22nd birthday, just last 27th of May, my world could have been complete. Not that my world revolves around a car or two.

Having a car not only aids you to get to places faster at your own convenience. Admittedly, and matter-of-factly, it also helps you look more cool and nicer to the eyes of people having wheels of your own and also be someone. In this world, luxury really does equate attention and uplifts a person's image and image in the society, to be honest.

Because the dream I spoke of above may really be elusive, I guess I will just have to buy one myself. That won't be very long from now. As soon as I will have a stable job then I can buy one for me. Where do you think would be best to buy? I guess it would be great at New Toyota Washington DC, Virginia's largest Toyota dealer. It seems a very reliable store as they have become the largest seller of cars in the beginning of 2007. I just hope by the time I will have to buy from them I can get the car or cars I want at affordable price so then I can sport and flaunt my hot wheels on the road.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Related Posts



0 comments Links to this post

My Die-hard Fans

Extras

Visitor Count


Page Views since September 4, 2007
Hit Counter