God bless us tomorrow

pregnant woman
Tomorrow will be our case study presentation, and I am really kind of nervous because this is not like presenting to our clinical instructors. This time, it will be with the headnurses and some doctors at Davao Regional Hospital.

I have done my part on the preparation and I really hope my groupmates will do their part best tomorrow so to make the presentation good enough to impress the judges and the audience. I cannot afford to be in shame just because of having a very simple case. Well, we had no other choice but to take up that one: Ruptured Tubal Pregnancy! Hahaha....

I hope all will go well, tomorrow. And tomorrow morning supposedly I have to go on my duty, but I won't, as I will still have to do some things in preparation for the case presentation.

Pray for us, folks!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Related Posts



0 comments Links to this post

My Die-hard Fans

Extras

Visitor Count


Page Views since September 4, 2007
Hit Counter