The cats are back!

pussycat dolls lime at jimmy kimmel
And I really thought Nicole Scherzinger would leave her girls for good, and I dare say her solo album has not made such a hit. In fact the only song I know from that album is her “Baby Love”. Personally, I don't like Nicole detached from her all-girl group. She looks a lot better with the girls.

I have known Pussycat Dolls' new single weeks back, but because the title wasn't so much of an eye-catcher, I didn't care about it. Until one night when I dropped by a site with a video of their live performance in Jimmy Kimmel, singing their newest single “When I Grow Up”, I fell in love immediately as fast as I did not care about it weeks ago. Here are the hot, hot girls, in their comeback.

Here's the video to their live performance at Jimmy Kimmel. Notice how Nicole's voice is entirely different when she does the singing live and in studio. I kind of hate her high pitches sometimes but take a close look at their dance break (especially in their official music video below), it's just so groovy and I am loving it. Also notice that from six girls, they are now down to five, with a new member from their reality search. I wonder where the two girls have gone... GET IT?



Meanwhile, here's another video of their live performance at MTV Movie Awards 2008. Nicole's voice is again very different from her studio voice. Why can't she make it just the same?



And here's Pussycat Dolls "When I Grow Up" official music video. I like it very much!



"When I Grow Up" by Pussycat Dolls lyrics


[Intro, x2]
Boys call you sexy (What's up, sexy)
And you don’t care what they say
See, every time you turn around
They scream your name

[Verse 1]
Now I've got a confession
When I was young I wanted attention
And I promised myself that I’d do anything
Anything at all for them to notice me

[Bridge]
But I ain't complaining
We all wanna be famous
So go ahead and say what you wanna say
You know what it's like to be nameless
Want them to know what your name is
'Cause see when I was younger I would say

[Chorus]
When I grow up
I wanna be famous
I wanna be a star
I wanna be in movies

When I grow up
I wanna see the world
Drive nice cars
I wanna have groupies

When I grow up
Be on TV
People know me
Be on magazines

When I grow up
Fresh and clean
Number one chick when I step out on the scene

[Hook x2]
But be careful what you wish for
'Cause you just might get it
But you just might get it
But You just might get it

[Verse 2]
They used to tell me I was silly
Until I popped up on the TV
I always wanted to be a superstar
And knew that singing songs would get me this far

[Bridge]
But I ain't complaining
We all wanna be famous
So go ahead and say what you wanna say
You know what it's like to be nameless
Want them to know what your name is
'Cause see, when I was younger I would say

[Chorus]
When I grow up
I wanna be famous
I wanna be a star
I wanna be in movies

When I grow up
I wanna see the world
Drive nice cars
I wanna have groupies

When I grow up
Be on TV
People know me
Be on magazines

When I grow up
Fresh and clean
Number one chick when I step out on the scene

[Hook x2]
Be careful what you wish for
'Cause you just might get it
You just might get it
You just might get it

[Verse]
I see them staring at me
Oh I'm a trendsetter
Yes this is true 'cause what I do, no one can do it better
You can talk about me
'Cause I'm a hot topic
I see you watching me, watching me, and I know you want it

[Chorus]
When I grow up
I wanna be famous
I wanna be a star
I wanna be in movies

[Chorus]
When I grow up
I wanna be famous
I wanna be a star
I wanna be in movies

When I grow up
I wanna see the world
Drive nice cars
I wanna have groupies

When I grow up
Be on TV
People know me
Be on magazines

When I grow up
Fresh and clean
Number one chick when I step out on the scene

[Hook x2]
Be careful what you wish for
'Cause you just might get it
You just might get it
You just might get it

[Chorus]
When I grow up
I wanna be famous
I wanna be a star
I wanna be in movies

When I grow up
I wanna see the world
Drive nice cars
I wanna have groupies

When I grow up
Be on TV
People know me
Be on magazines

When I grow up
Fresh and clean
Number one chick when I step out on the scene

[Hook x2]
Be careful what you wish for
'Cause you just might get it
You just might get it
You just might get it


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Related Posts



0 comments Links to this post

My Die-hard Fans

Extras

Visitor Count


Page Views since September 4, 2007
Hit Counter