SocialSpark is now burning

social spark
The last time I visited SocialSpark, I admit I was kind of disappointed and was rather annoyed with the lay-out and design of the site. Although the blend of colors will really catch your attention, I was rather upset of how some of its pages load up; I had to wait for quite a few seconds to completely load those open opportunities as I switched from each one of them.

But tonight as I visited once again the site, I am now very pleased of the improvements SocialSpark has attained. To think it was just few weeks since my last visit and, well, disappointment, I am now facing a SocialSpark that is so much better than the last.

For those who do not know about SocialSpark, it is a social community that is burning with features. It is where a blogger can socialize with other bloggers, get connected by asking for that friendship connection, exchange review posts that link to each other's blogs, and it is also where money can be earned by taking sponsored opportunities, either by text or videos. Aside from building community and monetizing blogs, SocialSpark is a tool that can help improve blog traffic.

Its code of ethics include:

100% Audit-able In-Post Disclosure
100% Transparency
100% Real Opinions
100% Search Engine Friendly

I am glad SocialSpark is now improving, from the spark to the flame, now it is burning hot and hotter each day. Now I have a good reason to be frequenting this site.

Sponsored by SocialSpark

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Related Posts



3 comments Links to this post

joanjoyce said...

para san ba ito? hehehehe may kita ba dito? :P

Tim said...

Good Job! :)

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

My Die-hard Fans

Extras

Visitor Count


Page Views since September 4, 2007
Hit Counter