I'm all geared up

I am geared up for the battle that lies ahead...

I am ready to face the challenges that come my way...

I am up to be the nurse the community wanted me to become...

Before I entered college, my first choice of course to take up then was Education. I so often wanted to be a teacher. But when I knew that a nurse can also become a teacher by being a clinical instructor, I opted to take up Nursing, so to be in a field that was kind of different from what I was used to.

And yet now that I am nurse, there are still things that I would like to take up. I guess what I am trying to say is that I want to earn as many degrees as I can and append not only R.N. after my surname but some more designations too. As a nurse now, I would also like to try its different fields, like being a community nurse, a nurse-entrepreneur, flight nurse, or even a military nurse (I would like to see how I would look like wearing the tactical gear!). But then again, I will just have to let the time (and God above) take me to where I am suited to be. After all, I am all geared up for anything that might happen...



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Related Posts



3 comments Links to this post

bernard n. shull said...

i did a little research after you told me about your "thing", and if you want a way to make more money using your your blog you can enter this site: link. bye.

irish said...

hello, interested for an exchange links here

http://www.irishblanca.com
creative thoughts

Pietro said...

My name is Pietro Joaquin and I'm the webmaster of http://www.improve-vision.com/

I wanted to know if by any chance you would be interested in doing an unbiased review of one of our products.

If you agree we will send you a product sample of your choice so that you can try it and then write a review about it. Please note you won't have to return the product sample after publishing the review.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you

Pietro Joaquin
pietrojoaquin@gmail.com

My Die-hard Fans

Extras

Visitor Count


Page Views since September 4, 2007
Hit Counter