How to get the best out of your web hosting

web hostingHaving your own domain is just like having your own signature in a clothing line. It makes you feel proud, provides you your own identity and will have others envy you for owning your own site, as not everyone who crawls on the web has his own domain. Possessing your very own domain can drive you money more than entrusting your site or blog to a free web host which makes your site a subdomain.

After registering your own domain on the Internet, you need to find a webhost. I myself opted to find one that is cheap yet reliable, and thanks God I found one and I am happy that my new site is with it. I planned of availing the reseller web hosting package then but it is quite more expensive and I thought I may not actually be needing it. So I choose the personal package. Many web hosts provides various plans as personal package, reseller web hosting, colocation web hosting, premium plans, and a lot more. It varies from web host to web host really.

In choosing a web host, it is important to know your budget range. Many web hosts are bad as they are cheap that you really have to scrutinize each and every host on the net that is cheap as well as reliable. You have to know it's uptime percentage, and because this may be just a claim of them, it is advisable to read reviews and testimonials about the web host. It is also wise to ask those who have broader knowledge on and previous experiences with various web hosts.

Although it is your own preference that meets your own satisfaction, asking and consulting is a really wise and courageous move. So never hesitate to ask help in forums and in groups.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Related Posts



0 comments Links to this post

My Die-hard Fans

Extras

Visitor Count


Page Views since September 4, 2007
Hit Counter