David Cook will "always be my baby!"

david cookSince Ramiele Malubay got booted out of America's grandest talent search, American Idol, I didn't bother watching the show no more. It's just that there is no one whom I had to cheer for. But that's not saying there's no talent in the show worth cheering for.

One day I was listening to my favorite radio station, Killerbee 89.1 Davao, and knew to my surprise after the DJ announced that the song previously played, a rendition of Mariah Carey's “Always Be My Baby”, is sung by David Cook. I didn't know, and didn't expect, it was actually him who sung that version. I instantly loved it, even before I knew who sang it.

Continue reading in my new blog...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Related Posts



1 comments Links to this post

Anonymous said...

www.BittenByACougar.com

Stop By the JUNGLE for a visit!
We Love David Cook!

www.BittenByACougar.com

My Die-hard Fans

Extras

Visitor Count


Page Views since September 4, 2007
Hit Counter