My Hospital Training Orientation at Davao Regional Hospital

lecture during the orientation for training as nurse in Davao Regional HospitalI ate my words: while in the past few months I kept on saying I would not be finding something that is nursing related to occupy me, now I am in it.

Previously I was speaking of being a customer service representative, or more commonly called call center agent, and being a medical transcriptionist. But the circumstances were rather unfavorable. So I had no other choice but to jumpstart my nursing career, something which I have not hoped nor really wanted in the very first place.

It was lucky it wasn’t deadline yet for the submission of requirements for the hospital training (in Davao Regional Hospital in Tagum City) when I texted my friend Viviene after I dumped the idea of going into medical transcription or customer service representation. I had only a day to comply with the requirements and thanks God I was able to meet the deadline. So what were the requirements? As you can see in the right, it includes a photocopy of my Transcript of Records, college diploma, board exam rating, police clearance, resume, an application letter, a waiver from parents mentioning that the training does not give compensation of any kind (especially moolah!), a 2×2 ID pic and a 1×1 photo. I had to get my police clearance in the morning of the deadline as it was the only working day I had to get it. The deadline then was April 15.

Continue reading...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Related Posts



3 comments Links to this post

berto said...

Nice blog.. The site txtmate.comsends free sms in the Philippines. Find your soulmate.

berto said...

This is a nice blog.. The site txtmate.comoffers free sms in the Philippines.
Find your soulmate.
Download Mobile games!

essay help said...

Let our team of highly skilled academic writers solve your writing problem in no time!

My Die-hard Fans

Extras

Visitor Count


Page Views since September 4, 2007
Hit Counter