I am not dead, just sick, but will have my career, don't worry...

stethoscopeYou may have thought that I, Zang, the one who owns this unfortunate blog, may be already dead, at least in the blogosphere, but I am not. As what this post title says, I am just sick. Sigh...

Yes, literally I am sick. Three days back I felt that my throat was scratchy and the night of that day it worsen, leading into an increased temperature of this body of mine. And in the proceeding days, it has resulted to nasal congestion and some cough; I had (and still have a bit, though now recovering, of) influenza. Grr. I hate this. It makes me more oblivious and ignorant to my blogs.

And that's just the story of the literal "sickness".

But figuratively, I was also sick of thinking what really should I do with my life. The call center which I applied for called me last week (after over a month of waiting) and said that out of 20 male applicants, there were only two of us who passed. Sounds good, but it didn't sound any better to me that time. I was tired waiting for over a month, when they say I have to wait for only 2 to 3 weeks only. I don't know what's wrong with their agency though why they have a stringent screening to male applicants. On the call the caller asked me whether I'd be pursuing that career and with no pauses I said "I'm not sure anymore," and then she began to speak about their company as the best agency in the city, that I'd be getting good salary, blah blah. As a reply, I calmly said, "I have already decided to work in another agency, but not a call center agency." So then she said she will just call me back after two days to check for my final decision, and sadly, she didn't do. She must have already been discouraged. Not that I regret it...

So there I was, inquiring about how to become a medical transcriptionist. But during the orientation, I was rather dismayed. Enrolling is never a problem to me, but when she said I will be under training for four months, in my mind I said "no, I am not taking this one. I need something that will help me earn salary as soon as possible and if that I am going to take this, I'd rather have my training as a nurse. It is just three months and I will only pay 3,000 pesos, rather than this--25,000 for 4 months with no salary until absorbed? That was totally crazy.

I am registered nurse and it is just but right I will take the training in the hospital, although at first I didn't approve of this. But watch out, one of these days you might be getting updates as my being a "NURSE" here in this blog or in my other blog.

God bless me... and sorry for kind of neglecting my blogs these days...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Related Posts



5 comments Links to this post

joanjoyce said...

ay nako wag ka na magahanap ng iba pang karir at halos lahat e pinapangarap na ang meron ka which is being a registered nurse. kaya panindigan mo na yan maganda tignan ang puting puti uniform at naka cap ;)

Pinay WAHM said...

Hey....

So you are a bit under the weder...kaya pala parang MIA ka.

I hope you start feeling better soon. Take care...

Ate J

Zang said...

@ joanjoyce - ngayon ko lang narealize na dapat talaga magtrabaho na as nurse as soon as possible. hehe. wish ko sana makasuot din ako ng nurse's cap. haha

@ ate j - uu, MIA for how many days. i feel better today, though

Pinay WAHM said...

Hi Zang...

Read your message. My blog I believe has a PR 2...for now anyway. Alam mo naman ang big G...parang babaeng may regla [hahaha]...sumpungin.I've had the PR for about a month now ata. I try to grab opps as much as I could but sometimes medyo mahirap kasi I have some other things to do.

But you know what, the higher paying opps are not based on PR but on the Real Rank...for the triple P anyway. Yung iba, based solely sa rank ang pagbibigay nila ng opps. So yes, a PR would give you more opps din...low paying opps but opps pa rin, di ba?

Good to see you back....take it easy at baka ka magka relapse.

Ate J

monaco said...

Hope you'll get well soon, Zang.

My Die-hard Fans

Extras

Visitor Count


Page Views since September 4, 2007
Hit Counter