Connect to your old and new friends!

3gb social communitiesConnecting to our friends, both new and old, in the previous decades was way harder than it is now. Thanks to modern technology. Mobile phones have spawned easier connectivity between people, and the advent of internet has largely help in our connection to people around the globe. And speaking of internet, it is another thanks to the social communities that have constantly sprung up.

Personally, social communities had helped me a lot to meet new friends and the old, almost forgotten ones. There is only one social community that I maintain as of this time, but I do not really frequent it. I kind of don’t approve very much of their system. But if you join 3gb community www.3gb.biz, you will be amazed that they have this chat system so you can talk with other members, plus their mp3 system so you can hear the mp3 hits uploaded, if music is what grabs your taste like in my case. You can also have your blog in this community, too! And just like other social communities, you can upload your photos and share them to your friends, or join groups if you want.

Get connected now!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Related Posts



5 comments Links to this post

joanjoyce said...

tumataginting na 250 ito diba? woooooooooooooow yaman balato :D

MP3 e MP4 said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Zang said...

@ joanjoyce - 250? di eh, 10 lang to, in short 6.50 nlang dahil sa SR to. san ba yang 250 na yan? malaking pera sana.

@ mp3 e mp4 - thanks for visiting my blog!

joanjoyce said...

sa sponsored ko nakita e :D

Pinay WAHM said...

Hopping here again....

Juliana

My Die-hard Fans

Extras

Visitor Count


Page Views since September 4, 2007
Hit Counter