Charlie Green: “Britain’s Got Talent” Half-Pinoy Child Wonder

charlie green of britain's got talentAfter Madonna Decena, there is yet again someone whom the Filipino community will be truly proud of. The ten-year old, half-Filipino Charlie Green made it to the semi-finals in “Britain’s Got Talent” (2008) and received a standing ovation during his live audition.

He confidently sang Frank Sinatra’s “Summer Wind” and earned praises not only from the audience but also from the judges Simon Cowell, actress Amanda Holden and journalist Piers Morgan.

“Charlie, you’re fantastic. I think you’re a little star. I really really like you. I genuinely do not expecting to find someone like that. I thought it’s gonna be a disaster, it’s so changed. I’m absolutely thrilled,” Cowell commented.

Continue reading...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Related Posts



4 comments Links to this post

berto said...

Nice blog.. The site txtmate.comsends free sms in the Philippines. Find your soulmate.

berto said...

This is a nice blog.. The site txtmate.comoffers free sms in the Philippines.
Find your soulmate.
Download Mobile games!

caryn said...

i love love love chralie green! so he's half-filipino pala. hehehe.

Dafney Jhons said...

I think it's necessary to develop child's talent. We often discuss children's psychology duting classes. We even write papers. I order my essays at www.custom-essays-online.com to get excellent grades;)

My Die-hard Fans

Extras

Visitor Count


Page Views since September 4, 2007
Hit Counter