Tag Tuesday: I Wish I Were... Alphabet

lilo and stitch friendshipFRIENDS ONLY

First I must thank JoanJoyce for the Friends Only Tag. It is really great to have an "ate" like her online. Someone who can share your silly thoughts with, and wisecracks too.

And for this one, I am sharing this to these people who also are a great part of my blogging pursuit. And they are:

Makoy, Itot, Tessa, Monaco, Mckhoii, Ate J, IdealPinkRose, Anah, Malinesky, Cecil, Chase, Christian Bryan, Denis, Liza, Ate Ivy, Isel, JoyJoy, Geisha, Daniel Jr., Dhelyo, Klitorika, Kharlota and Robert. You've been great guys. Thanks a lot for sharing friendship with me here in the blogosphere.

I am also sharing this to the following persons whom I wish to build friendship with, to expand my circle of friends. And they are: Ambo, Mikko, Lad Madrigal, Bendz and MarcRoger...

------------------------------------

I WISH I WERE... ALPHABET

I am here again creating another tag meme. I entitle this "I Wish I Were... Alphabet". We have lots of wishes, and dreams. We know we aren't perfect, and we can't be everything we want us to be. We may be jack-of-all-trades but there are just some things that we really dearly wish we were. So it's time to showcase your dreams in this alphabet.

*The rules: Below are the letters A-Z. You have to fill in your dreams and wishes in the letter that corresponds to the first letters of your full name, and these wishes of yours should also start with those letters.

For example, in my case, my full name is Caesar Balatero, so I'd take C and B. After doing so, I will fill in spots C and B with who I want to be other than who I am now. This is basically "I wish I were a/an...". So, I wish I were a chef and a ballroom dancer. Don't forget to put your links in the item/s, okay, so people will know...

(Note: if the letter is already filled, replace it with your dream/wish, and if you have two or three first names, then good: fill the letters up!)

A:
B: ballroom dancer
C: chef
D:
E:
F:
G:
H:
I:
J:
K:
L:
M
N:
O:
P:
Q:
R:
S:
T:
U:
V:
W:
X:
Y:
Z:

Let this I Wish I Were... Alphabet spread widely...*

I am tagging again all those guys and gals I've mentioned above for this tag: JoanJoyce,
Makoy, Itot, Tessa, Monaco, Mckhoii, Ate J, IdealPinkRose, Anah, Malinesky, Cecil, Chase, Christian Bryan, Denis, Liza, Ate Ivy, Isel, JoyJoy, Geisha, Daniel Jr., Dhelyo, Klitorika, Kharlota, Robert, Ambo, Mikko, Lad Madrigal, Bendz and MarcRoger.

C'mon, don't be such a wet blanket (killjoy)! Let the world know about your dreams and wishes! And who knows, there might be someone who can help you realize those dreams upon reading this. Just copy this tag starting from the first * mark up to the second * mark. Just replace my name in the example above when you post it in your blog, okay? Happy wishing!

----------------------------------------------------

VIRAL TAGGING WITH A PURPOSE

I had read this tag from JoanJoyce again and although I wasn't tagged to do it, I felt like doing it, basically because I want to gain more friends with this, and I hope they won't fail me.

Cut and paste the following starting here.
I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog. You will have to tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes we hope it will be a long list!) It’s real easy! Tag others and see your Technorati Authority increase exponentially!

The benefits of Viral Linking:- One of the fastest ways to see your Technorati Authority explode!- Increase your Google PageRank fast- Attract large volume of new traffic to your site- Build your community- Make new friends!

The Strategist Notebook, Link Addiction, Ardour of the Heart, When Life Becomes a Book, The Malaysian Life, Yogatta.com, What goes under the sun Roshidan’s Cyber Station,Sasha says,Arts of Physics,And the legend lives,My View, My Life,A Simple Life,Juliana RW,The Callalily Space,Petra,Summer in Blue,Confessions of an Army Wife,Bless’ Sanctuary,Happy Life,Living @ Evergreen State,La Place de Cherie,Chez Francine,Le bric a brac de Cherie Little Peanut, Pea in a Pod, The Creative In Me,Me and Mine,Pinay Mommy,Expressions from the Heart,TeacherJulie, Sweetbites by Bang, Paul, Toni and Lance - Bridging the Distance, Our Growing Family, The Uncensored life of me, My Untamed World, Yan-Ple’s Party Shop, Childstar Band, My Scrappy Side, BLOGGERHAPPY.COM, Fun.Fierce.Fabulous, Nap Time Rocks!, joanjoyce, Blogger-Aid, My Consoling Asylum, add yours here:

As the rule says, you only have to tag five bloggers, I am tagging (1) Tessa, (2) Mckhoii, (3) Ate J, (4) Anah and (5) Malinesky.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Related Posts



8 comments Links to this post

joanjoyce said...

you were tagged the viral on my tag day sunday #12 u didn't notice lang cguro hehe.. thanks for doing the memes.

Zang Caesar said...

cguro nga, eh kasi 12 pa yun, nakalimutan ko na.. eh 15 mo na ngayon

joanjoyce said...

ayun kita ko na ehehe, ang hirap hanapan ng J hehehe

Zang said...

buti naman

iris said...

hey thanks for doing the tag :) i was the one who 'resurrected' the tag since i had to build my linkbacks again and i needed friends' help. hehe.

Zang Caesar said...

you're welcome iris

Pinay WAHM said...

Hey...Done with the tag...kita mo naman at tapos agad...

Ingat lagi...

Ate J

Zang said...

oo nga, ambilis

My Die-hard Fans

Extras

Visitor Count


Page Views since September 4, 2007
Hit Counter