No Mindcracking Monday Monster for the meantime

cartoon monsterMindcracking Monday Monster (MMM) is a quiz I give to my readers every Monday, in which winners are awarded Entrecard credits (the last time was 750 credits) when they had given the correct answer, and another 100 (300 the most) credits for the raffle. You can see on my sidebar the 125 x 125 image ads of those who won for the past three MMM. This kind of contest had not only brought me a good amount of traffic but also the joy and fun when people answer the quizzes I gave... only few got it right and most of the time wrong, which makes the quiz fun, well at least for me.

Last week I've been kind of busy so I was not able to give the quiz, and while it's Monday today, I still cannot give a new quiz. I don't until when. It's not that I no longer have the credits to award; in fact I still have around 4,000 credits to give but I am just busy. With what? With a few things...

Tomorrow I will be attending the Recognition for new nurses at my alma mater, but I am not certain though if I will come. On Wednesday will be the Oathtaking Ceremony for the new Registered Nurses here in my place, Davao. And after that I still have a lot to attend to as following up my grade (score) in the board exam and the processing of my professional license. Plus I have to sniff for some possible jobs nearby to apply. I'm bored being a bummer. But that's not at all, I am also setting up my new site Zang Caesar, which is now under construction and apparently, if you dared visit, with some errors. I still don't know how to fix this. If that will be successfully put up, I will be moving there, but I'm not totally leaving this blog. In fact I will buy this blog it's own domain. Just wait and see...

Just watch out for the next Mindcracking Monday Monster episodes. I am still cooking the quizzes for you.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Related Posts



5 comments Links to this post

Anna said...

Can't wait for the next MMM quiz... they are so fun!!

Zang said...

probably by next week it'll be back.. whether here in this blog or in my new blog.. just keep posted

joanjoyce said...

what's mind cracking to me is your new domain, apache pa din sa akin :( bat kaya?

Pinay WAHM said...

Hey Zang...

Musta na? I'm just doing some rounds...

Ingat..

Juliana

Zang Caesar said...

heto, busy na hanap trabaho. kaya di na maxado nakakablog.

My Die-hard Fans

Extras

Visitor Count


Page Views since September 4, 2007
Hit Counter