I kicked out a bank employee!

kicking a soccer ballThe lady banker who made to attend to me last time was already not there. How sad...

Last Monday I ranted about how irked I was for being misinformed by UnionBank's customer service, about how it is not in “union” with its company. I was so disappointed that I took the time to send them a long email about my concern.

The morning after, I got a call from a lady who at first I thought was someone from one of the agencies that I applied work for, only to know that she's from UnionBank's Customer Service. She calmly spoke to me about that particular banking concern, that of the replacement of my Eon card.

As opposed to what I believed was her mistake, it turned out that every information she provided me through email was all correct and that the lady attendant in my UnionBank maintaining branch (Victoria Plaza – Davao City) was the one wrong. That lady from the customer service told me to hang up for a while to call my maintaining branch, and after what seemed like a minute and a half she called back that she already informed UnionBank in Victoria Plaza that there is no more Affidavit of Loss needed for the replacement of a lost card. I guess by that time I wanted to say sorry to her for blaming Customer Service for the inconvenience, but the words got in the way. After the call, she sent me a text message saying, “Look for Grace for the replacement. Thanks.” and I replied “Thank you for following it up.” Oh I hope she wasn't mad at me at all for being conclusive with my email to them.

The call was a relief, as I will no longer be paying for an Affidavit of Loss and I will no longer be hassling to get into a notary public lawyer. But it was a bit upsetting to think that my waiting days (5 – 7 days according to Customer Service) till my replacement card is finally available could have been shorter if on the first time I went there it was already queued for processing. Grr...

So there I was at the bank again yesterday. And what I noticed immediately was that the lady attendant at the desk who always attend to my banking needs was no longer there. There was only the other lady next to her seat (which I thought the one who's Grace). I don't know if it was her day-off or what, but I got me thinking that perhaps my complaint to the Customer Service may have kicked her out of her position...

I did not exactly kicked out a bank employee, as what the title of this post says, and did not intend to do it. Whether she's really kicked out or not, I just hope she learns her lesson. She's a good-looking lady after all, and she's so congenial...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Related Posts



11 comments Links to this post

joanjoyce said...

i'll be getting my EON tom hehe opps later na pala, the girl told me to just bring an ID with my signature on it. so sana walang hassle at pababalikin din ako hehe..

lagot ka may nadagdag na tambay dahil sayo :P

Zang said...

hahaha... di naman... baka day-off lang niya ung day na un

Pinay WAHM said...

Hey Zang...

It's good to know that things turned out ok. Medyo delayed nga lang...

Take care...

Juliana

Zang said...

oo nga. delayed na. kelangan ko pa naman ng pera.. hehe

chase / chubz said...

hassle ba ang magkuha ng affidavit of loss?
hindi naman ah..
hmm. hhehehe

its good that that was okai na.

Zang said...

hassle din yun. here's why...

for example, kumuha ako ng AoL. kung sa public notary ako punta, punta ako city hall, tas bayad singkwenta pesos. di pa sure yun kung makukuha ba agad, eh kasi public yan. marami yan inaasikaso. di mo pa cguradong pagpunta mo eh nandun xa. naka maraming outdoor meetings.

kung sa private naman, mahal bayad 200. tsaka wala ako maxado kilala na private, maghahanap pa ako.

monaco said...

I will surely be making a similar complaint after I get my eon this week, almost three months after I applied for it!

btw, where did you forward your complaint? any email add?

Zang Caesar said...

customer.service@unionbankph.com

mnel said...

hindi naman siguro siya nakickout talaga. Sobra naman yun. Baka naman yun kasi talaga ang alam niya according to how she was trained. Bigyan mo rin siya ng benefit of the doubt. ^_^

Blogged hop btw.

Zang said...

@ mnel - hindi ko naman talaga. that's just an exaggeration to draw readers. andun nga sa last paragraph that i'm not sure what exactly happened to her

日月神教-任我行 said...

走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,聊天室

My Die-hard Fans

Extras

Visitor Count


Page Views since September 4, 2007
Hit Counter