Tag Tuesday: 8 Things and What does your birthdate mean?

I got tagged by JoanJoyce with this Birthdate Quiz, and I think it's cool to do this meme. I'd love to found out what Blogthings can say about my birthdate. So here's what it has to say:

birthday cakeMY BIRTHDATE: MAY 27

You are a spiritual soul - a person who tries to find meaning in everything. You spend a good amount of time meditating, trying to figure out life. Helping others is also important to you. You enjoy social activities with that goal. You are very generous and giving. Yet you expect very little in return.

Your strength: Getting along with anyone and everyone

Your weakness: Needing a good amount of downtime to recharge

Your power color: Cobalt blue

Your power symbol: Dove

Your power month: September

My reaction? Wow! I don't know how Blogthings did this but it's cool. Yes, I am a spiritual person and I spend a good amount of time trying to figure out life, but not so much with meditation. It's more of contemplation. Why, the moment I read cobalt blue as my power color I felt the "power" surging in me. Did you know that cobalt blue is one of the many aliases or code names I use? I am Caesar Balatero and when my chop that name it becomes CaBal and to make it sound cooler I put the "t", so it's CaBalt. That's how I came up with Cobalt Blue. This is amazing! You should try this quiz yourselves Mckhoii, Makoy, Anah, Juliana and Tessa. Go on, click here for the quiz!

-----------------------------------------------------------

8 THINGS is the title of another meme that JoanJoyce tagged me about. What you have to do is just answer or fill in the following entry titles.

8 Things I’m Passionate About

  • Writing novels and poems, Blogging, Texting, Sleeping, Watching TV, Singing, Shopping and Eating.
8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
  • Find a boyfriend (haha), businesses, publish my novels and poems, tour around the world, do extreme sports like bungee jumping, become a teacher (clinical instructor or a reviewer), gain weight to the normal, and become a fashion designer
8 Things I Say Often
  • haha, okay, char, mao ba? (is that so?), maayo (good), I wish, I can only guess and I'm not sure.
8 Books I’ve Read Recently
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (for the nth time), James Patterson's Honeymoon, HP and the Deathly Hallows, HP and the Half-blood Prince, some Goosebumps, HP and the Order of the Phoenix, some Scholastic's children's books and a lot more of Harry Potter
8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over
  • Bed by J. Holiday, Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie, Apologize by Timbaland featuring One Republic, Sweetest Girl by Wyclef Jean, Pictures of You by The Last Goodnight, Never Gonna Let You Go by Faith Evans, So Close by Jon McLaughlin and
8 Things That Attract Me to My Best Friends
  • someone who understands, someone who values the essence of time, someone who listens, someone who trusts me, somebody who is dependable, someone who cracks jokes, someone who appreciates me, and someone who accepts me with who I am and who I can't be
8 People I Think Should Do Crazy 8sAddThis Social Bookmark Button

Related Posts



6 comments Links to this post

joanjoyce said...

wow pareho nating peborit ang big girls dont cry ha hehehe, at talagang bf ang una sa listahan hehehe..

joanjoyce said...

ay may favor pala ko sayo :D

Zang said...

haha... dapat talaga mauuna... ganun? big girls don't cry din? di ko yun napansin sa iyo

Zang Caesar said...

ano yun?

joanjoyce said...

sa ym na lang pag OL ka pero dapat bago mag 29 :P

Zang said...

ah ok, un pala... pano ba?

My Die-hard Fans

Extras

Visitor Count


Page Views since September 4, 2007
Hit Counter