The Social Climbers

I thought it was over... but it's still on as it is not yet 12 noon here in the Philippines. So here goes my response to Reyna Elena's Social Climbing Contest. And this is how I vote for the social climbers.
1. Itot

Related Posts



9 comments Links to this post

Pinay WAHM said...

Hi Zang...

Passing by here...enjoy your Friday...

Juliana

itot54joni said...

maraming salamat po!may kasabihan nga po tayo na huli man at magaling e naihahabol pa din.ahehehehe tama nga ga!ahehehehe
mabuhay po kayo!

mckhoii said...

korek Joni! Glad you are able to cast your votes! ^_^


www.mckhoii.com

Qoutes said...

Ei pls visit my blog. I have a blog contest. You might be interested. Thanks :)

Ann said...

Go social climbers! Great blog ~Just passing through to drop you a line, I mean, a card. I found you through Entrecard, and I'm glad I did because it's a great site.

mckhoii said...

hey winners are up already! Zang, i posted 'em in my blog.


www.mckhoii.com


congratulations!

Pinay WAHM said...

Hi Zang...

Just doing some rounds here....hope your weekend went fine.


Juliana

joanjoyce said...

asan ka na waaa hehehe..

Zang Caesar said...

@ pinaywahm - hi ate j. thanks for passing by here. i appreciate so much the effort and time...

@ itot - may point ka dun! and congrats! tsaka pasensiya sa abala about sa paypal ko

@ mckhoii - i still made it, i thought it was already over

@ qoutes - yeah i have visited it already. mejo confused lang ako dun

@ ann - thanks for loving my blog

@ ate j - salamat sa pagdalaw uli

@ joanjoyce - andito na po. hehe.. naging busy eh

My Die-hard Fans

Extras

Visitor Count


Page Views since September 4, 2007
Hit Counter