Men's Quest for Length: Ways to Increase Penile Size

Warning: This topic is not suitable for very young readers. Parental guidance is advised.

P.S.: This topic may not be suitable for conservative women. But reading this article is not a sin and is therefore recommended.


penis enlargement, quest for lengthpenis enhancementsEvery time I open my email there is not a single chance when I go to check my Spam folder to look for some misplaced emails (mails that should be in Inbox) that I see these emails that conspicuously mention of ways to enlarge the penis, and as this is an everyday phenomenon to me, I have been accustomed to it already.

But then one day I dropped by a blog and got struck by a title that said “Super Size Mine!” and although there wasn't any hint in the title as what it is all about, I guess it was my instinct working, or the need for lust perhaps. Shame.

I have always thought that women are the vainest of the human race, and then in a blink of an eye replaced by the gay men who desired nothing less than having their nose lifted, unwanted hairs removed (that even the pubic ones), butts reshaped, pecs augmented to the point they almost resembled women's chest, among others. And as if all of these weren't enough, these gay men also want their penises enlarged for, of course, sexual purposes.

But vanity does not only revolve to these women and gay men, but also of the straight men. And penile enhancements seem to be on top on the list. Lately, men have been poisoned by the current media bluffs that tell us that size does matter. A lot.

If you will look into this video below, you will know how vain have men become to want their willies grow from short to long, cute to huge, or small to large that they would spend a great amount of dollars to undergo drastic measures such as surgeries. This video is a documentary directed by Gene Rhee that follows around Roger Fan as he investigates America's fascination over wanting bigger penises.



I know most Asians are on the average and below average level in terms of the penis size, and if you were to ask me I don't know what's average and below that. What I mean is I need a scale, a range... but I'm not telling my size. Beg me. Beseech... Okay, it's around 5.5 inches to 6. I hope that's not bad because for me, it isn't, especially because as I am a gay bottom and had rather regarded the role as very passive (but I'm not sexually active okay?). On a Filipino scale, 6 is but normal, the average. It is rare you can find 7.

So I have already told you mine, and I will not ask about yours. Instead I am throwing these questions: If you happen to be a man and have read this article, did you ever wish you had a larger penis? And if you're a woman with a man, did you ever wish your man's tool was way huger than it is now? I'll be so glad to hear your comments.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Related Posts



23 comments Links to this post

Bendever Gerona said...

hahah. inamin pa ang size wakokokok.

Zang said...

hahaha. ok lang yun. i'm not ashame. i really don't care naman. ha ha ha

joanjoyce said...

6 is big :D

Zang said...

haha. for pinoys, maybe. pero kung sa american standard. bagsak yan. although i have read in Yahoo! Answers that 5 is average

joanjoyce said...

hehehe alam mo nabasa ko sa mga forum din e sa foreigner nga daw malaki pero malembot unlike pinoy tigasin lol

Rated R18 :D

Zang said...

nakakaloka ka ate. hahaha. di ko mavisit site mo: may sinasabing ganito pagivisit ko site mo (dito lang nman to na internet cafe, simula pa to kagabi). may lalabas na small square pop-up tas heto ang sabi:

"You have chosen to open

which is a: application/x-httpd-php
from: http://joanjoyce.com

What should Firefox do with this file?"

Tas may mga "open with", "save to disk" na. ewan ko ba anong katopakan ko. kanina nang nagnet ako sa bahay ng auntie ko wala naman.

A Simple Life said...

Hehe nice one Zang. I've seen this and been contemplating on bidding for the ad, hindi ko carry, wholesome na wholesome ang blog ko hehe.

Zang said...

no, you may think this is a sponsored reviews, but not. and i didn't do any bids at all for this. it just sparked my interest and so i wrote an article about this.

joanjoyce said...

oo nga kahapon ng morning meron pero clear cache mo lang ok na yun

Zang said...

ah i see. ganun lang pala. kaya pala

t3ss4 said...

as long as it isn't as thin as a purefoods hotdog and as small as a purefoods vienna sausage (waaahh nagadvertise. example lang namen :D)... ok na! :D

Zang said...

haha. at hinambing pa sa pagkain ang titi. LOL.

richard said...

to increase penile size? thanks.. di ko na problema yan.. sinwerte lang siguro ako.. heheh

Zang said...

hahaha. okay yan richard, di na pala kailangang ng increase in size. hehe. at least kuntento ka na sa size mo pala.

richard said...

yup! very much contented..kainis nga lang minsan pag magagalit.. hhahaha! wait! baka sa'n na mapupunta ang usapan na to..

nga po pala, bakit di mo magagamit? wala ka bang gf ngayon? hehe.. as if, di ko alam. waaaaa!

Zang said...

hahaha. ngtanong pa about gf. basahin mo kaya ang post ko, especially the penultimate paragraph, nang maliwanagan ka. hehehe

narissa said...

hi, bloghopping... i think this is a concern similar to the question 'is virginity still an issue nowadays?'. if i'm to be asked, considering my status (i'm married btw), it is not actually the size that counts. it is only one of the ingredients. sexual satisfaction can be derived not from the size of a man alone but from the performance. it would be boring to have a partner who doesnt know how to use his sandata kahit gano pa yan kalaki.. ha ha

peterahon said...

hahaha just when i thought blogging about this thing - i also do receive lots of spam e-mails re enlarging my schlong, as if they know I needs an enlargement hehehe...

anyway i'd like to share this nice documentary about penis size:

http://mypenisandeveryoneelses.com/

the documentary is very interesting and after watching it, well I'd ask who still would want to have his size increased?

not me, am fine and satisfied with mine, well I do get envious, just pure envy but I am fine with mine, hehehe...

Transformer said...

hahaha! There was a stage in my early life that I wished I had bigger than my present size! But not anymore, who cares, anyway, Hahaha! Basta matigas than the usual, lmao!

LAD said...

Haha, natawa naman ako sa entry na to, and very informative din haha.

Mejo sinuwerte ako sa ganyan haha, kasi hindi purong asian eh haha.

anyway, natawa talaga ako sa comment ni tessa haha. Paid advertisement siguro yun ng Vienna at Purefoods haha

Zang said...

@ narissa - tama ka jan, sis! aanhin ang sandatang di marunong makipaglaban.

@ peterahon - good that you're satisfied with ur size.

@ tansformer - tigasin!

@ lad- uu nga, parang binayaran ng purefoods.

t3ss4 said...

nyahk! hehehe... kau talaga :D example lang naman eh :D

zang. meh award pala me sau. hay naku... kakainis talaga tong internet connection ko + ang PC ko, sige ug kapalong :( i'll be reading your other posts ^__^ unta dli ma-off... hahay...

Zang said...

thanks tess4. i left a comment there.

My Die-hard Fans

Extras

Visitor Count


Page Views since September 4, 2007
Hit Counter