I am now an R.N.: Registered... Ninja!

nurse's cap and stethoscopeFebruary 20 -- Rumors were flying that that day would be the moment the results of the December 2007 Philippine Nurse Licensure Exam would come out, and there were even tellings-off that only 24% passed. And there were a lot more stories... only to find out we had spent the whole day with our heartbeats racing.

I closely watched all morning for any news pertaining to the results and was totally surprised to have read Inquirer's news about the "real" exam result. I texted all my co-examinees about it, although some of them retorted it might just be one more of the rumors already flying.

"This is Inquirer, and they can't just publish any news without being credible and reliable. This has to be it!" I replied.

Ate Merlyn, a classmate of mine and an optometrist, called me that the Top Ten were already aired in the radio, as told to her by an acquaintance of hers who happened to have tuned in to that radio. She wouldn't believe it, as she had the conviction someone from our school, at least one, would make it to the top. Ha ha.

But then when I came back at PinoyBsn's site, I found out that there was already a post about the passing rates (percentage) of Nursing schools, and also the topnotchers, and so I was really eagerly waiting for the list of successful examinees.

"Guys, the letter A passers are already posted!" is what I shouted as a text message to everyone in my phonebook who I knew took the test, and I was not able to send it to them all, as my eyes fell on something surprising as I refreshed the page.

"I passed!" were the words I sent to them all as the complete list of passers was already posted.

I couldn't be any happier today.I am now an R.N., a Registered Ninja! Just kidding. I am now a Registered Nurse. W00t! Thanks God! My efforts and prayers have paid off.

I was really trembling when I searched for my name, but yes, I found it. Not that I doubt that I would pass it. Yeah, you can find my name Balatero, Caesar Galagar here.

For the complete list of results, visit Pinoy BSN.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Related Posts



22 comments Links to this post

zherwin said...

wow, congratulations!!!! wag muna mag-abroad ha. :)

Makoy said...

congrats!!! mabuhay ang mga RN :)

joanjoyce said...

wow san ang party lol! galing mo talaga sana isama mo ko sa mga pangarap lol! ano ba pangarap mo? UK? USA? sama ko ha :P

hehehe may ask c monaco don sa blog ko sayo, ayaw ko me sumagot e :D

Zang said...

@ zherwin - yup, di nga! la pa ako plano mag abroad to tell you honestly. im fine staying here, basta madami lang pera.

@ makoy - thanks kuya Makoy! salamat ng malaki

@ joanjoyce - walang party, lang pera eh. wala sa dalawa ang pangarap ko... PINAS! basta meron lang limpak2 na salapi na katas ng aking pinaghirapan, at di kinurakot (GMA, Abalos, nasan kayo?)

joanjoyce said...

sama din ako sa limpak limpak na yan LOL!

Zang said...

pede.. corporasyon?

mckhoii said...

Hey Hey! I'm so happy for all of us! COngratulations yot! Ready your shurikens.. Dayem! We're Registered Ninjas already!

the menace said...

congrats! cheers!

dyosa said...

congratulations! :-)

Zang said...

@ mckhoii - will u insist on the recount thingy? LOL

@ denis (the menace) - thanks, bro

@ dyosa - dyosa ka ng kagandahan... dramatic ang header. hehehe... sana exchange links tayo

Em Dy said...

Congratulations!

repah said...

zang congrats.. pareho pla kyo ni d.t r.n. na rin.. sana mrami kyong mpagaling na patiente..sa universe.. heheh

Zang said...

@ em dy - salamat po ng marami

@ repah - sino po si D.T.?

mckhoii said...

i fuckin' insist. Dammit!

Zang said...

well if u say so..ill be watching you...

Robert Di-Salvo said...

Congratulations, I know from some of the talks we have had you have been waiting for this for a long time! Please make the best of it and wishing you all the luck and happiness in the universe

MONACO said...

congrats zang! ganap ka na palang Ninja! LOL

Zang said...

@ robert - well yeah, i've been waiting a long time for this, and i couldn't remember whether or not i had told you about this before.. but i guess i told everyone anyway. haha.

@ monaco - and ready to fight!

krrey_boo17 said...

congrats din ka RN!!! sorry sa error sa blog ko heehee... na edit ko na po! Finally RN na tayo!!!

Zang said...

w00t! RN na talaga!

Martin said...

Good Job! :)

KFZ Versicherung said...

Congratulations!

My Die-hard Fans

Extras

Visitor Count


Page Views since September 4, 2007
Hit Counter