The year that was... (another meme)

Got tagged by Kuya Makoy several days back; actually it was a meme. Therefore I am obliged (am I really?) to do my own. The post is to summarize all the significant events that befell last year, but should be based on your blog's postings. Since my blog started September of last year, I still will include the preceding months but, of course, not based on the blog! And instead of doing the list on a quarterly basis, I'd do it monthly, but I'd try to keep it short as possible.

January
  • nothing so interesting happened except the usual hospital duties I had back then, whether in-town or out-of-town

  • got a new digital camera towards the end of the month

February

  • still the boring life at school

  • no Valentine for a date

March

  • graduated at last in BSN course, cum laude

  • completed my DR/OR cases

April

  • took the summer to relax

  • broke-up with my someone
May
  • oh I turned 21, and it only reminded me I am getting older

  • volunteered for NAMFREL in our diocese

June-July

August

  • had all my DR/OR cases all signed by signatories, ready to apply at PRC

September

  • I started my blog with my very first post My Asylum, a poem

  • had hard time coping in the world of blogging
  • moved to Davao City for the extensive review for the board exam

October

November

December

That's it! Those are the significant events that happened last year as far as I can remember. So now I am tagging all these people and come on do yours too:

All In Korea | Ambot Lang! | Ang Sa Wari Ko | Anitokid | A Simple Life | Batang Yagit | Bay Area Kicks | Beautiful and Happy | Blog Ko 'To | Bomba | CC's Lifestyle and Reviews | Cecil | Celeb Caught in the Act | Celetech | Chat N Chill | Christian Bryan | Chuvaness, Chakaness, Eclavu | Chuy | Daniel Jr. | Dhelyo | Emjei | Everyday Life | Fine Phonics | Flat-Water | Funny Stupid Videos | Great Books Audio | Heather Mara's Favorite Things | Himantayon | Homemade Style | I Saw the Sign | Insane Nonsense | Intechgets | Islander in the City | JoanJoyce | JoyJoy | Keyboard Monologues | Kharlota |Kikay | Klitorika | Krishax | Lampusuluh | Laugh N Roll | Marco | Marriage and Beyond | Mar Roxas for President 2010 | Me and the Internet | Mindanao Bloggers | Mourn for Yeye | My Blog Go | OFW Layf | Oh My Weird | Paranoia of a Geisha | Parisukat | Paulo Martirez | Pinay American | Pretty Life Online | Purple Elephants | Random Thoughts | Redhead Speaks | Reigning Mrs. | Rey Ian | Ronnel and Cecil | Sinigang Dmeemai | SN Pinoy | So Cute | Solo Flight | Summer in Blue | Sweet Lullaby | SysAd Linux Blog | Tech Review | The Pipeline Fixation | The Wired Kayaker | Thoughts of a Blank Mind | Thrift Shop Romantic | Tsina | Unpredictable Life | Viker | You Let It Out | Zang Caesar | 100% BatangueƱo

Related Posts



2 comments Links to this post

monaco said...

congrats, cum laude ka pala! astig!

Zang said...

kala ko nga di n ako masasali sa gnayan eh. may grade kasi ako na below sa cut-off, i had an 84 in one of my nursing subjects, 85 kasi pang cum laude. buti nlang iiconvert pa pala ang 84 kasi sa Nursing namin based 40 o 50 ba yun, di ko na maalala, basta kung kung zero ka sa quiz o exam 40 o 50 equivalent nun out of 100. ang institutional grading kasi namin is based 70 ata, hayun kinonvert kasi unfair daw sa Nursing pag maglilist na ng academic awardees.. pero sa transcript, ung 84 pa rin ang lalabas.

My Die-hard Fans

Extras

Visitor Count


Page Views since September 4, 2007
Hit Counter