I'm hugging my RSS

rssHuggerThere were some posts on the blogs that I had visited many days ago where they spoke of something that spelled rssHugger. In an instant my thought about it was it's another RSS burner again and I may not be needing it anymore as I already have Feedburner.

But came another day (yesterday) where I met two posts about their being members of rssHugger, and those alone were enough to convince me to sign-up, which I did. I don't think there is anything wrong from trying it, or is there? I believe signing up rssHugger will reward me with more traffic one of these days.

As what their site says, rssHugger is developed to help bloggers in promoting their blogs, and to help visitors discover new blogs that write about subjects that the readers are interested in and they can easily subscribe to that blog's RSS feeds. It is like a directory where readers can easily access subjects and topics that are not immediately reflected on search engines. rssHugger envisions of bringing blog writers and blog readers closer together through the power of the internet and viral marketing.

Anyone who owns a blog can get his own page on rssHugger for 10 years by posting on his blog an honest review of the site and if that seems a bit time-consuming then he can alternatively pay a one-time review fee of $20. As you can see this post is of th e former as I do not have enough bucks to be able to afford the latter.

rssHugger will be the first ever quality, spam free, and viral RSS directory strictly for bloggers. To learn more about what RSS feeds are or how owning an RSS page can benefit you it's time you visit their site.

One of these days I will see for myself what rssHugger really has to offer me, and I positively believe that it's really going to give me a substantial amount of traffic.

Now I am hugging my RSS; hug yours too!

Related Posts



0 comments Links to this post

My Die-hard Fans

Extras

Visitor Count


Page Views since September 4, 2007
Hit Counter