The Torture is Over

examsI don't want to be rude or anything but yes, I call it torture. It has been six months of hardship and perseverance, and mostly worries and esotericiphobia, just to be refreshed and reeducated of the large scope of Nursing, just so to be so prepared for the Philippine Nurse Licensure Exam, which befell Saturday and Sunday, of the 1st and 2nd of December.

And how was it? As usual there are those easy questions, and there are those that aren't. There are those which you sometimes think would be easy and yet you can fall into traps of confusion and stupidity. And that's exactly what happened to me. There really are those questions in which I had hard time choosing between the two options left for me from the process of elimination. Sometimes I immediately had the idea and yet at times I thought twice; I should have trusted with my first instinct or my gut feelings. But there are those items in which I thought twice and still got the correct answer.

All I can say is that it's up to the Board of Nursing to determine who will pass and fail. My hopes aren't high although I am quite positive I'd make it. I did my best and asked for Divine Intervention during the exam and there's no reason why I should fail. The best is yet to come, or perhaps the worst; no one knows. All I know is that now the exam is over, I can do the things I really wanted to do without being feeling guilty that instead of doing those I should have rather studied. Finally, the mental torture is over...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Related Posts



1 comments Links to this post

Black_Mamba said...

Hi Zang! Musta na? Aren't you glad the torture is over lol...... Kaya lang mas torture maghintay ng result lol..... P.S. I have a lil' something for you in my recent post :)

My Die-hard Fans

Extras

Visitor Count


Page Views since September 4, 2007
Hit Counter