So Close ... and songs that I love that I used to hate

The more you hate, the more you love, and I guess that's so true as I am now liking what I didn't so much as approved of before, and these songs are Spice Girls' Headlines (Frienship Never Ends) and the toxic Britney Spears's Piece of Me. I said it, it just takes a lot of getting used to until I will come to love them.

Meanwhile, I know Disney's Enchanted has made its way on the last week of November but here I go still dying of the magical songs that it has for official soundtrack. And its So Close by Jon McLaughlin has always melt my heart. I cannot blame it; it's so good to the ears and heart. If you have watched Enchanted, perhaps you might have liked this song as well. And if not, it's time you hear it and come to love it. I'm sharing this one to all of you those who are in-love and those who wish they are in it.
SO CLOSE
by: Jon McLaughlin



You’re in my arms
And all the world is calm
The music playing on for only two
So close together
And when I’m with you
So close to feeling alive

A life goes by
Romantic dreams will stop
So I bid mine goodbye and never knew
So close was waiting, waiting here with you
And now forever I know
All that I wanted to hold you
So close

So close to reaching that famous happy end
Almost believing this was not pretend
And now you’re beside me and look how far we’ve come
So far we are so close

How could I face the faceless days
If I should lose you now?
We’re so close
To reaching that famous happy end
And almost believing this was not pretend
Let’s go on dreaming for we know we are
So close
So close
And still so far.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Related Posts



0 comments Links to this post

My Die-hard Fans

Extras

Visitor Count


Page Views since September 4, 2007
Hit Counter