Online backgammon for the pros

backgammonI have always loved backgammon; in fact it is the only game in my phone that I play oftentimes. When I got a bit of an expert playing it I tried online backgammon too, and mind you, almost always my opponents scurry away, not even daring to finish the game. I cannot blame them though, it's just that I keep getting any better with each game I play.

So if you fancy backgammon online, you might want to try this cool site, Mister-Gammon, the world's largest backgammon club. Whether it's for the money or simply the fun, consider this site as it offers the latest information on backgammon tournaments and events as well as backgammon software. Go on, try your luck. Who knows, you might be the next online millionaire.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Related Posts



0 comments Links to this post

My Die-hard Fans

Extras

Visitor Count


Page Views since September 4, 2007
Hit Counter