A gay video: Harry Potter still uncircumcised

I was bloghopping and got to this particular blog which at first I had not any idea that it was Bisaya until I came to his post about a Harry Potter video with his post title Harry Potter Wa Pay Tuli (Harry Potter still uncircumcised). It was actually a ripped vid of the first Harry Potter movie, in Snape's class, apparently Harry's first meeting with this professor. The dub is so gay it made me laughed my lungs out, and trust me when I say gay. I mean it.

Here's the vid, anyway. This is in Bisaya, though. Enjoy!



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Related Posts



1 comments Links to this post

aryo said...

sayang. nakablock you tube sa office. will check your blog again from outside. i'd like to see this video.

My Die-hard Fans

Extras

Visitor Count


Page Views since September 4, 2007
Hit Counter