Tag Along

I've been tagged twice, mainly by Tsaiko and Lex and still have not responded to their kindness. So now that I finally have the time, I am returning the favor. Here I am tagging persons who've made an impact to my blogging life, whether by helping me to blog better or simply by bonds of friendship. If you've been tagged, that means you mean something to me...
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Related Posts



16 comments Links to this post

Serena said...

Whoa, thanks a million! Do I need to do anything like post about something to receive this honour? :)

Serena

Ubermensch said...

na touch naman ako sa post na ito! i'm so glad i'm part of them. i knew that i could not level those that have been mentioned here but its a great compliment for being one of them....

thanks zang!

just send me a shoutout whenever you need help.

Geisha

Serena said...

Ok, I've done a post and thanked you officially. :D

Serena
ChatnChill

Ubermensch said...

na inspire naman ako sayo serena....hmmmmmmm

magawan nga parehong post.heheheh

Geisha

balakter said...

thanks a lot...

mrs.j said...

ahhh... wal akong masbi kundi..

salamat!!!

hay... bat mo naman ako personally napili dyan?!

black_mamba said...

Hello Zang. Asus, muntik ako mahulog sa kinauupuan ko, chenes ;)

Feeling ko tumatama ako sa lotto tuwing nakatanggap ako ng ganire lol...... Kinikilig ang lola mo at feeling Winnie the Pooh lol. At ano naman ang nagawa kong ka okrayan at nasali ako hmmmm.... Salamat ng maraming marami. Nagkaletse letse ang blogroll ko sa dami ng pa ex link kaya inedit ko uli. You've been linked kafatid ;)

Salamat, salamat. Tawad lang ako next week bago ito i-claim. Nagagalit na ang fafa ko at pinagseselosan tong computer. Lagi na lang daw ito ang nahihimas ko aduy. Chenes lang. O siya gora na ako bago ito maging post lol........mwah mwah

Tsaikoboy said...

tnx po zaaang..:D

Makoy said...

thanks po sa pag include sa akin :)

black_mamba said...

Hello po ulit. Just saw your msg. No worries, my prayers will be with you. I'm sure you'll pass it with matching flying colors pa. Good luck :)

black_mamba said...

tapos na po ;)

Parisukat said...

hmm sorry took me awhile before I got to drop by again. :) I got sick. Anyways you are amazing! you truly are!

Ubermensch said...

napadaan lang..hehehhe

harleyblues said...

nice congrats on you lil award very cool beans ideed and goodluck in exams!~
ta
hb~

日月神教-任我行 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,性感影片,正妹,聊天室,
情色論壇

Elsa said...

Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one ,so that when we
finally meet the person , we will know how to be grateful.
Car Ornaments|Alarms and Security|AK500 key programmer|AD 900 key programmer|benz star 2000|Toyota tester|Renault CAN Clip|Fly 100 Honda

My Die-hard Fans

Extras

Visitor Count


Page Views since September 4, 2007
Hit Counter