A quick way to fold your clothes




I was so much amazed of this instructional video when I first saw this in my friend Marc's compilation of amazing (that includes funny, disastrous, how-to's, weird stuffs...). This video demonstrated how to fold clothes with ease and deftness in the possible shortest time. Although this is in Japanese, their way of writing and speaking should not frighten you as the video in itself is understandable as it actually shows how to fold the clothes. For mothers, homemakers, and to anyone who lives independently, this should help you. I have tried this with my friends when we care for our tees.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Related Posts



0 comments Links to this post

My Die-hard Fans

Extras

Visitor Count


Page Views since September 4, 2007
Hit Counter