PayPerPost: I Love It the Most!

payperpostWhy, the moment I saw those buttons that said PayPerPost on those several blogs I had hopped on when I started blogging in September I was immediately enticed merely by what the buttons spelled. It automatically created in me the urge to join the site, as the words themselves insinuated that I can earn with every post I write (PayPerPost, it says). And with those buttons posted in almost all of today's blog, who would want to be left behind? Not for a Type A person like I, and that is to mean I am an achiever and would do everything to be on top. So I jumped to the bandwagon, not only because it is what's hot but it is what's currently cool.


Now that my blog is finally approved at PayPerPost, I am now geared to dedicate more of my time in it. What I love best about PPP is the chance to earn while writing about the things you love. It is simple, and I have a great flair for writing so that would not come any difficult. Not only will I be earning with PPP while writing about matters that fall into my field of passion but also to be able to connect to other PPP members, make friends with them, create a helping relationship and drive some readers to my site. Now that's a very good package. I know for a fact that PPP is a site with a large community, so I shall be ready to meet my co-bloggers there and hopefully, gain a lot of friends. What's another good point in PPP is that you can actually donate some of your earnings to charities like American Red Cross, Habitat for Humanity and Alzheimer's Walk. Imagine that, you can earn while you write and at the same time be able to help those in need?

PayPerPost is one great opportunity for those who love to write, and for those of you who haven't signed up yet, register now and be one of us.





Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Related Posts



0 comments Links to this post

My Die-hard Fans

Extras

Visitor Count


Page Views since September 4, 2007
Hit Counter