Summit Missed

mindanao bloggers summitToday marks a significant day to Mindanaoan bloggers because today is the 1st Mindanao Bloggers Summit held at 4th Floor, NCCC Mall, Ma-a, Davao City. I hate myself for not attending there. I had my review classes today, the last for this week and I cannot just be absent from it. The Nurse Licensure Exam is fast approaching and I need to concentrate on my review. The class ended at 5:30 PM and I know I still had the chance to keep up with the summit, although only the party but too bad I needed to come back here in my hometown. Perhaps I'll just make it up on the 2nd Summit.

I am proud to be a Mindanaoan blogger, and I have posted entries to their You Got Blogged contest. The prizes are fat, that is why. And I really hope I will win.

Related Posts



0 comments Links to this post

My Die-hard Fans

Extras

Visitor Count


Page Views since September 4, 2007
Hit Counter