Site Reconstructed

As you can see, I had a major renovation on my site. I really felt disgusted with my previous layout. It was messy and did not at look appealing, at least for me. I don't know why in the first place it was the one I had chosen in the beginning. Perhaps I didn't really care about my blogging then, what my posts would be and how exactly my page would look like in the eyes of the visitors.

But now that I am kind of hooked to blogging, of course I need to improve my site. The biggest room one can have is the room for improvement. So feast on with my site's new look, and tell me if this is better than the previous one, or otherwise. I would so much appreciate feedbacks, whether kind or rude. Anyway, if you have forgotten how my site's previous look was like, it's on the photo.

Related Posts



0 comments Links to this post

My Die-hard Fans

Extras

Visitor Count


Page Views since September 4, 2007
Hit Counter