Pomelo Ranger

I can't help but be entertained by my friend's picture of her, imagining or wishing perhaps that one day she'd be one of the legendary Power Rangers, or any similar heroic troop. But instead of being a Power Ranger, I call her the Pomelo Ranger, as she wore for a cap the hull (or skin, whatever) of the pomelo fruit she brought for us last week, fresh from their home, and wearing on her wrists the net-like protector of the apples she too brought with the pomelo. It really gives me a laugh everytime I look at the picture, as she is like crazy and I don't know what has gotten into her mind by then. She never even protested for the picture taking, instead she was the one who requested for it. Anyway, I am not certain whether or not she'd like this to posted on here, but I just feel the need to share this funny pic of her. Tell me if it's really funny. And by the way, her name's Joyce.

pomelo ranger, suha, apple

Related Posts



1 comments Links to this post

THE ANiTOKiD said...

had a nice laugh when i saw the pic! very original! and i kid you not!

My Die-hard Fans

Extras

Visitor Count


Page Views since September 4, 2007
Hit Counter